Management of all actions required within a specific time period and within a certain budget that was decided in advance.
The purpose of the project is to supply the final product: a built and ready-to-use structure.
The project manager supervises all processes during construction. The entrepreneur’s execution man. He is a key figure in the construction industry, usually with engineering knowledge and practical experience in the field Knowledge and experience are the two key conditions for the success of the project manager In recent years there has been a surge in construction in Israel, which has led to demand in the labor market for professional and talented project managers.
It is his responsibility:
– Management and monitoring of project planning and execution
– Integration and coordination of project needs
– Meeting the timetable and project budget
Control throughout all stages
– Definition of business objectives
– Setting a time frame (schedule)
1. Understanding customer desire
2. Identification of needs
3. Setting realistic goals
Product Initiation stage:
Decision on opening the project Creating a document Contents of the initial project – Report zero Report zero Residential project Report zero Industrial plant Appointment of project manager
This step is particularly significant and the planning has to be performed very thoroughly. This stage includes the preparation of many work plans and coordination between all of them. The most important is the architectural plan (integration plan) – determines how the project will be managed in practice and how all its various components fit into each other.
The most expensive and difficult stage in the project
Determining the method and method of execution
– Choose contractors / suppliers and contracts are signed accordingly
– Planning a detailed and detailed schedule detailing the process of establishing the project and how to integrate the different professions in the project construction process
– Preparation of updated quantities and cost estimates for the final (updated budget)
– Operating contractors / suppliers and various resources based on the work plans that were determined at the planning stage and the schedule at the implementation stage – the work plans are usually updated within To make. Throughout the project, and especially at this stage, control is carried out by Manpower.
The process of control: planning versus actual execution The control process is constant and steers progress, as a result of which schedule changes may occur, the method of reexamining costs and other factors.
The final stage of the project and the final. This stage includes the completion of the project and its delivery to the customer.
– Issuing Form 4 (Confirmation of Population)
– Running the building
Occupancy of the building
– A summary assessment of all project goals, especially in terms of budget and schedule.